You are invited to attend a forum presented by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Office of Analysis, Research, and Technology (ART) on Tuesday, January 15, 2013, at the 92nd Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Salon 3 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, 2660 Woodley Road, NW, Washington, DC 20008.
The overall 2013 forum program will address FMCSA's safety-first mission and the impact that analysis, research, and technology have on its success in two back-to-back sessions. The first session will present a broad overview of FMCSA's top Agency priorities and the second will provide updates on current analysis, research, and technology initiatives which support FMCSA's safety objectives.
Topics to be presented and discussed include:
- Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21) Data, Research, and Safety Performance
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) and the Motorcoach Safety Action Plan
- Utilizing FMCSA Safety Data
- Application Programming Interfaces: The Data Behind SaferBus
- Data User Examples
- Safety Impact of the Pre-Employment Screening Program Findings from Roadside Inspections Future FMCSA Safety Research Activities (Large Truck Crash Study, Electronic Logging Devices, Driver Fatigue).
If you plan to attend the forum or other sessions of the TRB Annual Meeting, you must register and pay a registration fee. To register for the TRB Annual Meeting, visit www.trb.org.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, January 15, and we will see you there!